Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween Pictures, Images and Photos
I am so excited for Halloween today! We're taking Bronwyn out trick-or-treating after work up at an outdoor shopping mall right near our house. The weather is absolutley perfect today! It's like 75 degrees! That's just amazing! A halloween without snow... I thought that didn't exist in Colorado! Every year as a kid we got dressed in layers, as to not ruin our costumes, but it was a fight to keep warm! Lots of kids have to throw on coats over their costumes... it really ruins the look! I always wanted to be a genie, but NEVER could! How would I have gone out with a bare tummy in those awful conditions???
After trick-or-treating at the stores we'll stop by my parents house, Jim and Evelyn's house and my cousin June's house to show off the pumpkin! Then Deb and Scott are coming over to see Bronwyn in costume!!! It'll be lots of fun for sure!
Happy Halloween  add1photo happyhalloween usethegreendotandturnyourpicupright
imikimi - Customize Your World

1 comments:

Jamie said...

It was lots of fun! Bronywn is Too much, she is so funny! Running around Jim & Evelyns screaming! Loved it and I loved her costume!!!