Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Golden Birthday!

Wow! I've been terrible at blogging anything lately! (Maybe it's my new old age... I'm just forgetfull!) So on the 30th I turned... 30!!! I'm complelety happy at where I am in my life going into my thirties... but if I could put it off forever I would!

You can't exactly "party hard" when you're expecting, but I did have a fun time celebrating. That Friday all of my side of the family and Jim and Eveyn came over to have cake with us. It was nice that everyone was able to make it over. Then on Saturday Danny and I got a night out while my parents kept Bronwyn overnight. We went to Dave and Busters and got to play and hang out with all my friends! I feel very special that so many people showed up to share the 1st of my thirties with me!!!


2 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Happy, Happy Glad it rocked!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Thanks for inviting us over. Like always we had a good time with all of your family.