Friday, February 27, 2009

Today I went in for one last ultrasound to check the size of Hayden. Since my belly is always measuring 4 weeks larger than it should they wanted to find out just how big he is getting! After all the measuring the technician did, the calculations show that he's weighing about 7 pounds and 4 ounces. Also, it changes the due date to March 19th based on size. I see my doctor on Monday and that's when she'll go over the results with me and talk about whether or not it's best to induce me early. He's still healthy! The technician pointed out his breathing to me and other things that she said are important for them to see. I was reading that at this stage babies gain about a 1/2 pound a week in the womb. If that's the case, another 4 weeks would definiatly put him over 9 pounds! Any new guesses on the expect.net game?!?!? lol!
This picture is looking right at the front of his face. The white under his face is his arm, then his elbow, his hand was actually resting on his cheek. The pictures are not as clear anymore as any baby is taking up too much room at this point.
This one is his profile. His nose is right up against me! Running out of room for sure!

2 comments:

This Jones Family said...

A girl at my work is also measuring further along..that's strange how that works out. So you'll have a big baby like James and Sarah! lol

mcgee family said...

wow...they actually gave you a new due date? i have never heard of that! i like it though! ;)