Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines!

We spent Valentines Day this year in the perfect way! We started out by getting the hardwood floor laid down in the nursery. Danny and my dad put in a few hours and it looks incredible!!! Bronwyn was able to hang out and watch with me, little help here and there. The color of the flooring and the colors of the wall paint look great together! I must say... someone around here has an eye for decorating! Winking Pictures, Images and Photos

After that was finished my parents watched Bronwyn for a bit while Danny and I went for a little time to relax together. I really have been wanting a pedicure and Danny decided that he might enjoy one too. It was a first for him, but he did admit to enjoying it and is willing to go back with me again. (He even finds the cost completly worth it!!!) The place I chose is amazing! They do alot of massaging your legs and feet and even bring out hot stones that they massage with too. It was very relaxing!

This is my new view... I can still see my toes... but at least now they are pretty to look at! Hee Hee! My feel are such a long way down!!! It's harder and harder to get to them!!!


After our R & R we grabbed some "to-go" from Old Chicago, picked Bronwyn back up and came home to watch a movie together. I spent the night with all my favorite people... Danny, Bronwyn, and the little guy growing in the belly! Perfect ending to a loving day!





graphics for moms

3 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Love it! That is an awesome way to spend the day :)

Jamie said...

You'll have to tell me where you guys went! That would be something Normando would totally be up for! He got a Manicure for our wedding! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love it!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

I've been wanting to take Jim for a pedicure and he says no. I'll have to tell him that Danny went and enjoyed it so maybe he'll go now. ;) Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's Day.